More fridge space can really simplify meal planning and drink circulation. Boasting almost twice the capacity of the 43L, the 70L single zone fridge freezer has a great capacity with plenty of room to store enough food and drinks to keep a family operating off-grid.
This single side-opening large portable 12V fridge is perfectly matched with an Ironman 4×4 tilt-slide and would complement any caravan or RV and offers a perfect secondary fridge at home.
- Included protective cover to protect from the elements
- Smartphone App for controlling the fridge remotely
- Renowned and trusted Secop compressor
- Powered by 12/24V DC or 110-240V AC power supply
- 3 -stage battery protection when connected to 12V
- Two 5V 2.1Amp USB-A outlets for charging your devices
- Included storage baskets for easier packing and access
- Internal drain plug for easier cleaning
- Door alarm to alert when the fridge lid has not been closed correctly
- Internal light for better visibility at night
Each M-Series IceCube Fridge Freezer can be powered by either 12/24V DC or 110-240V AC power supply, making them suitable for use at home, on powered caravan sites, or powered directly from your 12V vehicle system or remote battery solution such as the Ironman 4×4 Titan 500 Power Pack.
While utilising 12V, it is important to be able to protect the supply battery source. All fridges offer a 3-stage battery protection setting to ensure that once the battery hits a determined threshold, the fridge will stop drawing any further power. High 11.7V, Med 10.7V, Low, 10.2V.
A nice added little feature is the two 5V 2.1Amp USB-A outlet for charging your devices directly from the fridge.
Address Goods can be shipped to a street address or a PO Box address, however, bulky goods will not be shipped to a PO Box address unless this is your local arrangement.
There can be only 1 attempt to deliver at the nominated address. Authority to Leave the parcel is assumed, unless otherwise indicated on the web order. If you or your respresentative is not present to accept your delivery, either the parcel will be left at a secure place within your premises or a card will be left for you to contact the courier and organise a pick up from their depot or an Australia Post Office location.