The ultimate long-trip touring companion is a dual-zone fridge freezer. The 65L dual-zone fridge freezer combines two independently controlled zones, either of which can be set within the temperature range of -18 to +14.
This provides the greatest versatility, one fridge/one freezer, two fridges or two freezers. The smaller compartment offers 27.5L, while the larger compartment offers 37L of storage.
A great feature of the dual-zone fridge is the ability to isolate compartments, meaning you can completely turn off either compartment when not in use. This is perfect when you are nearing the end of a road trip, and condensing all your food and drinks, while conserving energy at the same time.
- Included protective cover to protect from the elements
- Smartphone App for controlling the fridge remotely
- Renowned and trusted Secop compressor
- Powered by 12/24V DC or 110-240V AC power supply
- 3 -stage battery protection when connected to 12V
- Two 5V 2.1Amp USB-A outlets for charging your devices
- Included storage baskets for easier packing and access
- Internal drain plug for easier cleaning
- Door alarm to alert when the fridge lid has not been closed correctly
- Internal light for better visibility at night
Each M-Series IceCube Fridge Freezer can be powered by either 12/24V DC or 110-240V AC power supply, making them suitable for use at home, on powered caravan sites, or powered directly from your 12V vehicle system or remote battery solution such as the Ironman 4×4 Titan 500 Power Pack.
While utilising 12V, it is important to be able to protect the supply battery source. All fridges offer a 3-stage battery protection setting to ensure that once the battery hits a determined threshold, the fridge will stop drawing any further power. High 11.7V, Med 10.7V, Low, 10.2V.
A nice added little feature is the two 5V 2.1Amp USB-A outlet for charging your devices directly from the fridge.