The Bushranger® Awning has been manufactured and designed tough and complete with a two year warranty. Attaching securely to most vehicles, our self-contained retractable awnings fit onto either side of most roof racks and roof bars systems, and are quick and easily retract for immediate use on arrival.
Specifically designed for harsh Outback conditions, the awnings feature a 600D polyester canvas PU coated, UVF 50+ rating, mold resistant and waterproof double the rating of most competitor products on the market. Our uniquely designed flexible rubber joints provide 180 degree movement avoiding damage to rafter poles and legs if the wind gets a hold of the awning, aluminum joints are easily snapped by forces of nature.
Bushranger Awning 2.5m (W) x 2.5m (L), and adjust up to 2.1m high. Also suitable for horse floats, camper trailers, caravans etc.
Comes with high quality accessories, stainless steel fasteners, mounting brackets, pegs, and guy ropes for securing legs, and comprehensive instructions.
- Main beam aluminium extrusion: Twin Channel, for extra strength and rigidity.
- Outer cover: Heavy duty 1200D/680g PVC Fabric. UV stabilised.
- Awning cover: Rip-stop 600D Polyester canvas PU coating, UPF 50+, UV stabilised, mold resistant, waterproof (3000mm hydrostatic head rating)
- 2 x velcro straps hold awning securely in outer bag, and secured by a double zipped outer bag for quick and easy pack up.
- Stitched and welded seams
- Flexible joints: Polyethylene (PE) composite helps to prevent damage to rafter poles and legs, allowing for a larger setup angle unlike brittle plastic or aluminium joints. 180 degree flexibility.
- All aluminium parts are anodised for resistance to oxidization and wear.
- Twist locks on telescopic poles for simple, durable operation.