The XD SIDE TWIST BRACKET reduces the headroom above a roof rack fitted with an awning by 100mm once the awning is removed and the bracket stowed.
This bracket only works with the RacksBrax quick release XD Hitch. Simply remove the awning in a few seconds using the XD Hitch. To stow, unscrew the eyebolt , twist the bracket 90 degrees from the vertical to the horizontal reducing headroom to 50mm, screw in the eyebolt. No tools … it’s that easy!
- REDUCE HEADROOM above roof racks from 150mm to 50mm in seconds
- Unload accessory then twist the bracket sideways to stow in low headroom configuration, reversing to deploy
- STOW and DEPLOY … no tools required
- Only works with the quick release RacksBrax® XD Hitch (sold separately).
- 2-part stainless steel black powder-coated brackets
- Stainless steel fasteners included to suit most roof racks
- Rated to 20kg (44lb) per bracket
Other things to note:
- The LONG FOOT version suits most platform style roof racks with longitudinal slat configuration (without perimeter lip)
- Platform style racks with a perimeter lip require bracket packers (not included)
- For roof rack bars or platform style racks with transverse slats use SHORT FOOT version
- Both SHORT FOOT and LONG FOOT versions available in double and triple configurations
- Engineered and manufactured in Australia
For all your roof rack needs, visit our Roof Rack Shack Website.