Bright Sabre family lights feature hooded reflectors for the LEDs.
Why is this important? Compared to traditional lights, hooded reflectors provide a more horizontal beam with a mid-field focus. This makes them ideal for driving applications, putting more
light where you need it most!
- All in one illumination and warning light system – saves time, space and money
- Dual row LED strip with blocks of amber and white LEDs
- Light can function as a flashing warning light, position light and daytime running light*
- OSRAM LED chip for reliability and performance
- Flat UV-stable polycarbonate lens with a bezel-free design protects against rain, snow and ice build-up
- Hooded reflector reduces glare and improves the light beam pattern
- Temperature self-protection system automatically adjusts current if operating temperature exceeds safe limits
- Supplied with side and rear mount brackets providing multiple mounting options
- 12-24 Volt operating range, IP67 rating, RoHS Compliant
*Where suitable based on state and local government regulations
|LUX @ 10M
|1076mm x 70mm x 67mm