Providing multiple options in self-recovery situations, the Bushranger® Snatch Block is a 4×4 essential for single-vehicle recoveries using a winch. Increasing the winch’s pulling power, a snatch block works to retrieve loads that are double a winch’s capacity by halving the load on the winch, also aids winching from different angles when straight isn’t an option.
Designed with variable applications in mind, the snatch block incorporates a tapered pulley design that allows for multiple sized ropes to be used in the one product. Rounded edges assist with guiding the rope in and out of the snatch block but also prevents damage to both synthetic and wire ropes. Upswept tabs on the side plates offer additional rigidity but also allow for easy operation, even when wearing gloves.
- Working load: 11,000kg
- Minimum breaking strength: 18,000kg
- Dimensions: 197mm x 105mm x 50mm
- Material: UV Stable Matt Black Powder coated 6mm steel side plates
- Bearing: Precision machined steel with grease nipple axle
- Rope type: Suitable for synthetic or wire rope up to 12mm diameter