Yakima Rooftop Bike Carrier - Forklift -
Feast your eyes on our first-ever fork-style rooftop bike mount with factory crossbar capability right out of the box. (Please note: The ForkLift is recommended for carrying bikes only, not pallets loaded with heavy stuff.)
Fork to factory bar mount, bike rack. Accommodates disc brakes and standard axles. Long-throw skewer with integrated adjuster knob.
Vehicle Compatibility: fitlookup.yakima.com
*please not that not all Australian cars will be listed*
- Quick and easy, tool-free installation makes life a breeze
- Sleek design and automotive finish looks extremely spiffy on your vehicle
- Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (locks sold separately)
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
- Fits round, square and most factory (aero-type) crossbars out of the box. Does not fit Rhino Heavy Duty Bars
- Simple tool-free installation and removal of the bike mount from your rooftop car rack system
- Fits most disc brakes
Weight: 3.6 kg (8 lbs.)
Dimensions: 136cm (53.5") long
Capacity: 1 bike Shipping:
Shipping address: Goods can be shipped to street address or a PO Box address, however, bulky goods will not be shipped to a PO Box address. Shipping to a PO Box address address will attract an additional charge. Delivery: There will be only 1 attempt to deliver at the nominated address. Authority to Leave the parcel is assumed, unless otherwise indicated on the web order. If you or your representative is not present to accept your delivery, either the parcel will be left at a secure place within your premises or a card will be left for you to contact the courier and organise a pick up from their depot or an Australia Post Office location.