or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Thule Dynamic 800 Roof Box Titan
Exquisite aerodynamics and great functions combined.
- Aerodynamically designed with a curved, lowered baseline to fit your car roof perfectly.
- Pre-installed Power-Click quick mounting system with integrated torque indicator for easy and secure fixation with a single-handed grip.
- This roofbox can be opened from both sides, for convenient fitting, loading and unloading.
- With handles on the lid and inside the box, for convenient opening and closing.
- Designed for having a forwarded position on the car roof. enabling full access to the trunk without interference with the roofbox.
- Comes with an integrated base mat with non-slip surface for extra secure loading.
- For maximum safety and theft protection this roofbox has several locking points, and the grip-friendly key cannot be removed unless they are all securely closed.
- Volume: 320 lt
- Length: 206 cm
- Width: 84 cm
- Height: 34 cm
- Load capacity: 75 kg
- Weight: 18 kg
- Mounting system: Power-Click
- Box opening: Dual-Side
- Central lock: Yes
- Load capacity Skis: 7
- Load capacity Snowboards: 5
- Max length of skis: 180
- Ski carrier: available if required use RB 694800, RRP $72.00
- Fits Thule Slide Bars:use kit RB 697500, RRP $69.00
- Fits Prorack Whisp Bars: use kit RB 697500, RRP $69.00
- Product No.: 612801
We offer a 5 year Thule Australia Warranty
NSW, Melbourne, Brisbane and Gold Coast Free Freight
All Other Parts of VIC and QLD $35
South Australia $40
Perth and South Western Australia $55
North of Perth Western Australia $80
Darwin Northern Territory $75
South of Darwin NT - Please Call or Email For Quote
Goods can be shipped to a street address, bulky goods will not be shipped to a PO Box address unless this is your local arrangement.
There can be only 1 attempt to deliver at the nominated address. Authority to Leave the parcel is assumed, unless otherwise indicated on the web order.
If you or your respresentative is not present to accept your delivery, either the parcel will be left at a secure place within your premises or a card will be left for you to contact the courier and organise a pick up from their depot or an Australia Post Office location.