or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Thule 897XT Hullavator
Raising the bar (literally) for lift assist carriers, the Hullavator lifts a kayak up to 35kgs and allows for side of vehicle loading.
- Gas-assist struts lift and lower a kayak up to 35kg's allowing only one person to load and unload the kayak.
- Load and unload kayaks are waist level, at the side of the vehicle for greater convenience and safety.
- Double extending arms lower the kayak by up to 100cm for faster loading and unloading.
- 8 touch points of padded support for maximum protection for your kayak.
- Aluminum, double coated steel construction for corrosion resistance deliver a longer product life.
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload.
- Up to 2 carriers per vehicle (bar width minimum of 135cm 862 aero and 762 square).
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak.
- Accommodates kayaks up to 85cm wide and 35kg's.Primary watercraft: Kayak.
- The 897XT will NOT fit onto the Thule WingBar!!
- Load capacity Water Crafts1 kayak
- Rubber cover for strap buckle
- Length of strap (cm)2 x 400cm
- Fits Thule Aero Bars
- Fits Thule Square Bars
- Fits Thule Professional Barsuse kit 897XTProf, RRP $89.00
- Fits Rhino Sports Barsuse kit 897XTRS, RRP $16.00 (must be Rhino through bar version)
- Fits Rhino Commercial Barsuse kit 897XTRC, RRP $58.00
- Fits Rola RBU seriesuse kit 897XTRS, RRP $16.00 (must be Rola through bar version)
- One Key System compatible
- Carrying typeHorizontal
12 month warranty Thule Australia Warranty
We offer free shipping on the entire Thule range