Southern Cross Canvas The Hut Cabin Tent
Sunroom Walls Available
- Unique design features make tents extremely stable even in the worst weather conditions.
- The canvas is rot & mildew resistant, also has a UV rating of 50+ protection.
- Large Windows providing the best ventilation possible.
- Super fine UV Stabilised flyscreens which are sandfly/midgee proof.
- Floors are made from Canvacon 5000 a heavy duty material in which the seams are welded and a tub design is implemented for maximum weather proofing.
- All steel work is made locally from premium materials.
- Heavy duty zips with locking runners and high door steps for dry entry.
- Power lead inlet flaps.
- Provisions for zip on pvc window flaps (for those tents in the range with internal window systems)
- Stainless steel ‘O’ rings which will not rust.
- A range of sunroom Walls and extra awnings to specifically suit all the tents.
- Market leading 5 year manufactures warranty.
- Sleeps: 3 – 4 people
- 3 Windows & 1 Door - 10 oz Canvas Khaki and Beige.
- Has a two side frames along with the centre ridge line poles- 1 Internal window, 2 external windows.
- Awning walls available to specifically suit the tent. An extra awning out the front is also available.
- Size: 3 m x 2.4 m
- Weight: 32 kg
- Awning Across: 3 m
- Awning Out: 1.82 m
Goods can be shipped to street address or a PO Box address at an additional charge, however, bulky goods will not be shipped to a PO Box address unless this is your local arrangement.
There will be only 1 attempt to deliver at the nominated address. Authority to Leave the parcel is assumed, unless otherwise indicated on the web order. If you or your respresentative is not present to accept your delivery, either the parcel will be left at a secure place within your premises or a card will be left for you to contact the courier and organise a pick up from their depot or an Australia Post Office location.