or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Southern Cross Canvas Lite 9 Tent
- Larger, longer and higher touring tents than others on the market and are designed for family use.
- Unique design features make tents extremely stable even in the worst weather conditions.
- The canvas is rot & mildew resistant, also has a UV rating of 50+ protection.
- Large Windows providing the best ventilation possible.
- Super fine UV Stabilised flyscreens which are sandfly/midgee proof.
- Floors are made from heavy duty vinyl with welded seams and tub design for maximum weather proofing.
- A unique roof disk system does away with spike poles through eyelets in the roof that are a potential for leakage.
- All steel work is made locally from premium materials.
- A three piece double locking centre pole which is better suited with the use of awnings.
- Heavy duty zips with locking runners and high door steps for dry entry.
- Power lead inlet flaps.
- Provisions for zip on pvc window flaps (for those tents in the range with internal window systems)
- Stainless steel ‘O’ rings which will not rust.
- A range of awnings available to specifically suit all the tents.
- Unique side pole kit, which not only adds sleeping area to your tent but can also be used to hang clothing and lights off.
- Market leading 5 year manufactures warranty.
- Sleeps 2-3 people
- One Door & One window - 8 0z Canvas Available in Beige or Light Green
- Smaller Roof Frame and Shorter in Height then the rest of the range.
- A range of awnings available to specifically suit Lite 9.
- Size: 2.7m x 2.7m
- Weight: 14kg
- Bag Size: .75m x .75m x .15m
- Height: 2.15m
Goods can be shipped to street address or a PO Box address at an additional charge, however, bulky goods will not be shipped to a PO Box address unless this is your local arrangement.
There will be only 1 attempt to deliver at the nominated address. Authority to Leave the parcel is assumed, unless otherwise indicated on the web order. If you or your respresentative is not present to accept your delivery, either the parcel will be left at a secure place within your premises or a card will be left for you to contact the courier and organise a pick up from their depot or an Australia Post Office location.