The Saracen Hitch lock is a high quality trailer lock produced by Purpleline. It supersedes the Guardian and is designed to fit over standard couplings fitted to most Caravans and Camper Trailers in Australia.
Made from specially hardened high tensile steel which is resistant to cutting and drilling. The high security, 9-lever barrel lock is resistant to picking, drilling and gas freezing.
The Hitch lock prevents a tow vehicle connecting to your Caravan or trailer.
- 9-lever barrel lock
- Improved design make it suitable for use on a larger range of ball couplings. ALKO 50mm Ball Couplings or similar - NOT Treg, Trigg, Highland or others.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 450-06081 Coast-to-Coast, SHL100
- Brand: FullStop
- Compatible with: Alko, Trigg Bros, Mecher and Trojan
- Shipping Weight: 2.98 Kgs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 14 cm x 11 cm x 17 cm.