- Batteries & Chargers
- Oz Charge 24 Volt / 8 Amp Mobility and Wheelchair Battery Charger
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Developed and approved specifically to comply with Australian/NZ Standard 3696.14 for powered chairs. IP51 rated. No Fan.
Microprocessor controlled battery charger and maintainer with safety timers at every stage.
• High frequency, High Efficiency Switching Mode
• Microprocessor controlled
• Suits all sealed Lead-Acid Type Batteries. (AGM & Gel)
• Heavy-duty cables with Amphenol (Cannon) ‘XLR’ type connector
• Built in Temperature / short circuit protection
• Built in battery fault protection
• Electronic output protection and no DC fuse
• AS/NZS 3696.14 Approved for use with wheelchairs
• IP51 Rating
• Natural cooling (no fan)
• Recommended maximum Battery Capacity: 85AH
These devices will recharge the battery set to 80% of the rated capacity in a period not exceeding 8-hours.
- Passive / Natural
- Wall Mountable
- Mobility Scooter
- Amphenol (Cannon) ‘XLR’
- 85Ah Max
- Lead-Acid (Sealed/Wet/AGM)
- 2 Years