Maxtrax MKII 4WD Recovery Device x 1 Pair
The MAXTRAX MKII is the innovative, lightweight vehicle recovery device that's Australian designed & engineered and rigorously tested here and in the world's toughest offroad events and expeditions.
MAXTRAX are being proven around the world as the SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY method of 4WD vehicle recovery.
MAXTRAX MKII are made from super tough engineering-grade reinforced Nylon and measure 1150mm long, 330mm wide and 70mm high and weigh less than 4kg each.
MAXTRAX can reduce "down time" as just one person can easily perform the recovery. There's no need for another vehicle or anchor point and there are no potentially dangerous, highly stressed components. A MAXTRAX reovery is designed with SAFETY as paramount: It all happens at a gentle pace.
MAXTRAX can eliminate the need for recovery by placing over soft ground before attempting to traverse. They can be linked together to from a continuous track or pegged to slippery surfaces to provide MAXimum TRAXion.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your day tripping, camping, or picnicking gear.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.6kg. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and manoeuvre under your tyres with minimum effort.
- Keep vehicle recovery equipment to a minimum with MAXTRAX. You can even use MAXTRAX upside down as a shovel to remove excess material from around your tyres.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Whether you're retrieving your boat from the water, or your 4WD vehicle out of boggy mud, sand or snow, MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.
- The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX when they're buried).
- 3.6kg (7.9 pounds) each
- 115cm (3.77') long, 33cm (13") wide and 7cm (2.75") high. Two stacked MAXTRAX are just 8.5cm (3.3") high, 4 are 11.5cm (4.53") high.
- Our Signature Safety Orange Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown
The MAXTRAX optional Carry Bag keeps your vehicle clean even when MAXTRAX gets dirty
2 Year Australia Warranty
We offer free shipping on the Maxtrax range
Goods can be shipped to a street address or a PO Box address, however, bulky goods will not be shipped to a PO Box address unless this is your local arrangement.
There can be only 1 attempt to deliver at the nominated address. Authority to Leave the parcel is assumed, unless otherwise indicated on the web order.
If you or your respresentative is not present to accept your delivery, either the parcel will be left at a secure place within your premises or a card will be left for you to contact the courier and organise a pick up from their depot or an Australia Post Office location.