Maxtrax MKII 4WD Recovery Device and Maxtrax MKII Rear Wheel Harness
MAXTRAX is the lightweight, handy vehicle extraction device that fits in your 4WD ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle encounters a boggy situation.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your day tripping, camping, or picnicking gear.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.6kg. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and manoeuvre under your tyres with minimum effort.
- Keep vehicle recovery equipment to a minimum with MAXTRAX. You can even use MAXTRAX upside down as a shovel to remove excess material from around your tyres.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Whether you're retrieving your boat from the water, or your 4WD vehicle out of boggy mud, sand or snow, MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.
- The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX when they're buried).
- 3.6kg (7.9 pounds) each
- 115cm (3.77') long, 33cm (13") wide and 7cm (2.75") high. Two stacked MAXTRAX are just 8.5cm (3.3") high, 4 are 11.5cm (4.53") high.
- Our Signature Safety Orange Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown
The MAXTRAX Rear Wheel Harness lets you safely and securely carry your MAXTRAX on your vehicle's rear-mounted spare tyre. Quick and simple to install, the harness makes it easy to quickly grab your MAXTRAX when you need them in a hurry and means you can carry dirty ones without dropping sand, mud or snow in or on your vehicle. The harness will carry up to 5 MAXTRAX (or 4 really dirty ones that won't stack together neatly) and includes a pouch to hold your fixing pegs and linking straps. MAXTRAX NOT INCLUDED
- Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 pounds)
- Size: Nylon webbing is 25cm (1 inch) wide; stainless steel hanging bracket is 10mm (3/8 inch) diameter; pouch is 32 x 28cm (12.6 x 11 inches); ratchets are rated at 400kg.
- Colour: Black and silver
2 Year Australia Warranty
We offer free shipping on the Maxtrax range