or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
GME TX6500S 5 Watt IP67 rated UHF CB handheld
Prepare for the Extreme
Your TX6500S 80 channel radio is Australian designed and built and is the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radio available. This radio is rated IP67 water and dust proof, is built rugged with a die-cast aluminium chassis. Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer aided design and manufacturing techniques has resulted in a hand held radio with outstanding specifications and performance.
This model also comes equipped with GMEs newest digital scanning technology - ScanSuite™
- Water and dust proof to IP67.
- Intelligent Battery Management.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Advanced Signal Management.
- Dynamic Volume Control.
- Voice Inversion Scrambler.
- 5/1 watt switchable with Intelligent Battery Management.
- 477 MHz (UHF CB) with selectable duplex and individually programmable duplex channels.
- Receives 403-520 MHz (with 95 user programmable receive channels).
- 80 channels (77 including telemetry) 3 reserved for future use.
- Open and group scan with memory channel quick select and selectable priority channel.
- Calling tone, roger beep and dual watch.
- Active channel transmit in scan.
- CTCSS, DCS and SelCall with quiet mode and alpha labelling.
- Backlit LCD for night viewing.
- Keypad lock.
In the Box:
- TX6500 UHF CB radio
- 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery pack
- Power supply
- Rapid desktop charger
- Belt clip
- 1/4 wave antenna
- Instruction manual
Shipping address: Goods can be shipped to street address or a PO Box address, however, bulky goods will not be shipped to a PO Box address. Shipping to a PO Box address address will attract an additional charge. Delivery: There will be only 1 attempt to deliver at the nominated address. Authority to Leave the parcel is assumed, unless otherwise indicated on the web order. If you or your respresentative is not present to accept your delivery, either the parcel will be left at a secure place within your premises or a card will be left for you to contact the courier and organise a pick up from their depot or an Australia Post Office location.