GME TX6155TP 5 Watt IP67 Handheld Comm-Kit
Prepare for the Extreme
A great value pack, the TX6155 Comm-Kit is a twin pack of the highly successful TX6155 IP67 Australian designed hand held radio packed in a rugged, waterproof case.
The TX6155 is a IP67 UHF hand held radio with a powerful 2600mAh lithium ion battery pack and intelligent battery management. The radio can operate for a maximum of 30 hours on low power or 15 hours on high power - 50% longer than any other 5 watt UHF CB radio. This compact radio is equipped with a super sensitive receiver with input filtering and has an extensive list of innovative software features in scanning, memory, signal processing and privacy.
The TX6155 is packed full of genuine accessories and is backed up by GMEs respected sales service through its local branch office network.
Warranty: Handheld radio 2 years, battery pack 1 year.
- Rugged, Waterproof case
- 5/1 watt switchable output power
- User programmable duplex function
- VOX hands free mode
- 477 MHz (UHF CB), 80 channels
- User adjustable squelch
- User programmable scan function
- Power save feature
- Calling tone and Roger beep
- Dual watch
- Monitor function
- CTCSS and DCS
- Voice Inversion Scrambler
- IP67* water and dust proof
- Removable flexible antenna
- Rugged construction with a die-cast chassis.
- High contrast backlit LCD
- Keypad lock
In the Box:
- 2 x UHF CB IP67 handheld radio
- 2 x Removable flexible antennas
- 2 x Earpiece style microphone with VOX and PTT
- 2 x 2600 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack
- 1 x Desktop Rapid Charger and 240V AC adaptor
- 2 x Belt clip
- 2 x Speaker microphone
- 1 x 12V vehicle lighter DC lead
Shipping address: Goods can be shipped to street address or a PO Box address, however, bulky goods will not be shipped to a PO Box address. Shipping to a PO Box address address will attract an additional charge. Delivery: There will be only 1 attempt to deliver at the nominated address. Authority to Leave the parcel is assumed, unless otherwise indicated on the web order. If you or your respresentative is not present to accept your delivery, either the parcel will be left at a secure place within your premises or a card will be left for you to contact the courier and organise a pick up from their depot or an Australia Post Office location.