Bushranger Recovery Snatch Kit & Maxtrax Special Deal
This kit is an essential part of life off road. The most common type of recovery when another vehicle is available, is the snatch. This kit contains the basic items required to successfully 'Snatch' a vehicle from its trap. Meaning you don't have to spend hours getting your vehicle back on solid ground.
Snatch Kit - 61X01 Contains:
- 2 - 3.25t Bow Shackles
- 1 - 8,000kg, 9m Snatch Strap
- 1 - Pair of Sturdy Leather Gloves
- 1 - Recovery Bag featuring 5 Pockets and 4 Bow Shackle Storage Loops
Maxtrax MKII 4WD Recovery Device x 1 Pair
The MAXTRAX MKII is the innovative, lightweight vehicle recovery device that's Australian designed & engineered and rigorously tested here and in the world's toughest offroad events and expeditions.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your day tripping, camping, or picnicking gear.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.6kg. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and manoeuvre under your tyres with minimum effort.
- Keep vehicle recovery equipment to a minimum with MAXTRAX. You can even use MAXTRAX upside down as a shovel to remove excess material from around your tyres.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Whether you're retrieving your boat from the water, or your 4WD vehicle out of boggy mud, sand or snow, MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.