or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Bushranger Max Air 3/III
Specially designed as a quick and easy, inflation and deflation compressor for all your air-supply needs. You can simply use this compressor without the need to constantly turn it on and off. It is fantastic for use on tyres and offers not only fast inflation and ease of use, but is manufactured to the highest standards of quality and backed with a 5 year no-fuss warranty. This compressor is also great for use in an onboard air system, you can simply hard-mount the compressor and fasten it to a tank, as the pressure switch is already installed.
Convenient Compressor Operation:
- Trigger style inflation gun with locking lever
- Built in deflator button on trigger
- Easy to use. Use your compressor without needing to turn it on or off due to the built-in pressure switch (Off at 150psi ±5% and on at 0-120psi ±5%)
- Can easily adjust your tyre pressures up or down to suit any terrain (road, sand, mud, rocks)
- Supplied with 3 additional nozzles. Handy for inflating footballs, basketballs, bicycle tyres etc.
Portable for use in any vehicle:
- Suits any 12V application utilising battery clamps
- Has a total reach of over 11.5m (2.5m power cord and 9.4m hose) to reach your vehicle, caravan, trailer, boat trailer and other vehicles
- Robust carry/storage bag for compressor protection and storage
Built to last through the toughest conditions:
- Quality manufactured and accredited to International ISO9002 Standards
- Conforms to AS/NZS1044
- Thermal overload protection switches unit off if it gets too hot
- Rubber Mounted vibration dampening Base-plate (can be removed for hard mount applications)
- Supplied with hard mount kit to permanently mount compressor, dry sump allows mounting on any angle
- Built-in on-off pressure switch
- Heavy Duty power lead and 40A inline fuse for compressor protection
- Backed by a 5 Year Warranty
- Powerful 12 volt motor and air pump, delivering 72 litres per minute
- Weight 5.3kg
- Dimensions: 290mm (L) x 190mm (H) x 150mm (W)
- Air Flow: 72 lpm (2.54 cfm)
- Overall Reach: 11.5m (9m Hose + 2.5m Cables)
- Max Draw: 30A (40A Fused)
- Max Voltage: 13.8V
- Max Pressure: 150psi
- Max Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 psi
- Max Ambient Temp: 70°C
- Pressure Switch: On: 0 - 120 psi (+/- 5%) Off: 150 psi (+/- 5%
Maxtrax MKII 4WD Recovery Device x 1 Pair
The MAXTRAX MKII is the innovative, lightweight vehicle recovery device that's Australian designed & engineered and rigorously tested here and in the world's toughest offroad events and expeditions.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your day tripping, camping, or picnicking gear.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.6kg. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and manoeuvre under your tyres with minimum effort.
- Keep vehicle recovery equipment to a minimum with MAXTRAX. You can even use MAXTRAX upside down as a shovel to remove excess material from around your tyres.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Whether you're retrieving your boat from the water, or your 4WD vehicle out of boggy mud, sand or snow, MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.